Manually entering amount of time for a task.

Now that we can set tasks to have arbitrary lengths in minutes (which is awesome by the way, thank you!!), it would be helpful to be able to manually enter the amount of time for a task to take. Right now if I want to set a task to take 3 minutes by default, I have to drag the sliding bar juuuuuuuuuust right to get it to 3 and this is sometimes difficult. It would be easier to just enter a number from the keyboard.

Comments

• AdamAdam Developer
    OK, I'll try to do this. Or add more buttons (like -1m +1m), or change +5 to +1 when 1-minute precision is enabled - as a temporary solution until I implement an editable field.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Just publishing version 5.1.13 that changes -5/+5 buttons into -1/+1 minute if 1-minute precision is configured.
  • DeepBlueDeepBlue Member
    For someone who uses the buttons more than the slider for changing the task duration, I find the gap between the -30/+30 buttons and -1/+1 buttons too large. Is it a great effort to provide settings for them, so users could configure them to their taste?
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Sure, I'll improve this interface over time and make it possible to configure these buttons.
  • DeepBlueDeepBlue Member
    Sounds great! Thanks.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    In version 5.2.6 I've added more buttons for increasing and decreasing the duration. Still not editable nor configurable, but I hope you'll find it useful enough for now.
  • jessicamartinjessicamartin Member
    edited April 2018 Posts: 0
    Have you planned to make a new version for it?
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Not yet, but I have it on my list.