Error message when splitting a task

Hi, I have a Galaxy s7 and I recently started getting an error message when I split a task down the middle. Still, it performs the split and it doesn't seem to affect the rest of my schedule either. Here's the message :

"Sorry, a rare inconsistency was detected in your list. All tasks starting from 00:00 had to be undone. Please check and correct your list."

Thanks, Shawn.

Comments

• AdamAdam Developer
    Hi Shawn,

Thanks for reporting it. I've implemented multiple changes related to this option recently. Going to publish a new version today. Please let me know if after upgrading to 5.2.7 you still get this error. And if you do - please provide some more detail - if it happens on every "split in the middle", or only when you use the "Mark the first as done" option, etc.

• shawnmalikshawnmalik Member
    You were right, the error message doesn't pop up when I select the "add before" option. I'll still check it out when the update is available! Thanks, Shawn.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Thank you. The new version was published today, should be already available in Play.

• shawnmalikshawnmalik Member
    Now it works whether I select "add before" or not.
    Thanks!
  • thomascollinsthomascollins Member
    edited September 2017 Posts: 0
    That's really great that you solved this problem in new version. You choose a great way for experience
  • AdamAdam Developer
    And I thank you guys for your patience and understanding :D