Log not on the current day when opening for the first time that day

This is a new minor issue since the last one or two versions.
When going to the log for the first time of the day, the day is set to yesterday. When clicking on the next day arrow, it goes to tomorrow rather than today.

Steps to reproduce:
- Launch Goalist for the first time of the day. The day plan opens for the current day (for example: Tuesday 16 May)
- Go to Log via the top left dropdown. The log opens for the previous day (ex: Monday 15 May) instead of the current day. Also, it does not mention that "Date displayed is not today's". For some reason, the log still 'thinks' we are yesterday.
- Click on the date (Monday 15 May) to go to the current day. It stays on the previous day (Monday 15 May), instead of going to today (Tuesday 16 May).
- Click on the right arrow to go to the next day (= today). It goes to tomorrow (Wednesday 17 May) instead of today (Tuesday 16 May).
- Click on the date (Wednesday 17 May) to go to the current day. Now it opens on the correct day (Tuesday 16 May).
This behaviour is systematical: it happens every day, when I visit the Log for the first time.
Once the current day is correct (=after the last step), it keeps behaving correctly when switching from Day plan to Log.

Comments

• AdamAdam Developer
    Thank you, I'll look into that. What are you settings in Log > Settings for:
    1) Show a warning when the date displayed is different than today's
    2) today / last selected / same as day plan
  • PascalPascal Moderator
    1) Enabled
    2) Same as day plan
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Thanks, I've the same settings now and hope to see the same problem.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    I found the problem and fixed it but need a few days for testing.
  • PascalPascal Moderator
    awesome, thanks!
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Needed more time, but finally publishing the change now in version 5.3.2
  • PascalPascal Moderator
    cool! thanks for the feedback