Bug report

Hey. My English is poor. The essence of the error is this: I have voting scores, but I can not vote for the speech synthesizer section. I click on the number 0. I enter 30. and it is not saved and remains 0. The second bug is that when creating a new task, it defaults to 1 hour, and does not put less. Only more for example 1 hour and 5 minutes. and further. The program itself is beautifully translated into Russian. But is there any good management in Russian? Thank you.

Comments

• StromaStroma Member

I'll add a screenshot for clarity
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Hi Stroma, welcome to the forum and thank you for reporting the problems.

The beautiful Russian translations are contributed by Andy. We don't have any management in this language. There's only I and Anna.

The problems you noticed look bad and we'd like to fix them. I cannot reproduce some problems though, so could you please tell me:
    1) your android version
    2) do you have the latest version of Goalist? I think it may not be the latest because you can still see a voting button for TTS instead of on/off button. The votes for this module are no longer accepted because it's implemented.
    3) Could you please describe the way you create a new task? I tried from search, category and goal, but was able to change the duration down to 1m in these 3 cases.

Looking at the screenshot (thanks a lot for it, screenshots are the best for troubleshooting) it looks like an hour is always added to the duration in your case. That would explain incorrect durations on the list and 1h5m minimum (it's 5m + this 1h added to everything). There may be a bug related to time zones and daylight saving adjustments. What is your time zone and did you have any time adjustments recently?

Thank you in advance!

• StromaStroma Member

Hello! Glad your response. My version of the program is 5.1.12, the version of android is 4.0.4 (the phone is quite old, but it works well). My time zone is GMT +03: 00. It seems like there were no corrections. This program I downloaded about a week ago in google play market. In principle, this bug is not so terrible with time, I almost got used to mentally taking an hour. In addition, in the widget everything is displayed in the same way (i.e., an hour more), but the bar of the remaining time works correctly.
    How do I create tasks: I click on the button in the upper right corner of the magnifier with the plus sign and start entering the name of the task. And I choose either from ready tasks, or I create a new one.
    I really like your application, it's wonderful. And it is very unfortunate that there is no Russian leadership.
    Of course, I'm not an expert, but as I understand the program, I can try to create such a manual in Russian here, on the forum.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    A manual in Russian would be great! And we'll reward it with free Level 3 subscription.

Thank you for the details, I'm investigating the issue.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Also - would you be able to upgrade to the newest version (5.3.3)? Is it the one you see now in the Play Store? It's possible that Android 4.0.4 stopped getting updates and I'd need to upgrade some libraries for it to be supported...
  • AdamAdam Developer
    I found 5.1.12 apk and tried with different time zones, but so far all works correctly. The only problem I saw was right after changing the time zone - the day start was still in the old time zone. That's because it's cached for performance reasons. I only killed the app and started it again to correct this.

I don't have access to Android 4.0.4 though. I'll try to find a phone with it and do other testing..