Log does not appear

DeepBlueDeepBlue Member
edited August 2017 in Bugs & Errors
I cannot see my logs.

If I create a log it is not shown. I know that internally it must be there because I get an error if I try to create another log with the same title.
Groups are displayed but if I create a log in a group, it is not displayed either.

Now, my first thought would be that the filter settings are not correct, but if I check them all checkpoints (besides “don’t group logs”) are set.

Sorting by name or importance does not matter. The importance range has the default value of 1-1000.

I have this problem for quite some time now and once I tried to create a completely new database.
Logs weren't visible on a fresh database also.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem and knows how to solve that?

Comments

• AdamAdam Developer
    I haven't seen it yet. It was usually forgetting to adjust the importance, but you checked that already.. Can you see any logs on the list when you add a new widget? Could you try to turn on all modules? Or off if all are on now.

Any clue or additional observation would be very helpful.

• AdamAdam Developer
    Took me some time but I finally managed to find and fix this bug. I need a few days to test and prepare a new release, will try to do it by tomorrow.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    edited October 2017 Posts: 0
    Just published version 5.3.5 with a fix. Should appear in Play within a few hours. I would be grateful if, after upgrading, you (or someone else experiencing it) could let me know if the problem is now solved.

• shawngonzalesshawngonzales Member
    edited January 2018 Posts: 0
    Yes, it is fixed. Thanx a lot!
  • WKDWKD Member
    I've got this issue, but my app is already the latest version when I check in play store... i'm on v 5.6.0 when I check in the settings > about section
  • WKDWKD Member
    WKD said:

I've got this issue, but my app is already the latest version when I check in play store... i'm on v 5.6.0 when I check in the settings > about section

I've noticed if I create a log group and add a log to a group they show up, so it's just the logs that aren't in a group that disappear
  • AdamAdam Developer
    I haven't identified the problem yet, still looking. On my devices it works as expected, so I'm trying to find some particular combination of older data + newest app that would result in the same error...