Is there any way to designate "short-term" goals?

Hello there!
I've just made a profile here and I'm not exactly a veteran forum user, so I apologize in advance if this was asked or explained already.

The sheer power of Goalist is what convinced me this is the app for me, but at the same time, this is also what always makes me think I'm not using it to its full potential. Luckily, this forum has been of great help for all questions 'till now. :)
What I had in mind was to ask if there's a way to designate something like sub-goals, or short-term goals, which would be part of Goals?
For example, I have a "Reading" Goal, and tasks that describe each genre for ease of tracking. What I'd like would be a way to set each book as a "short-term" goal or task to be completed - so for instance, I could have "Reading - Art of War" to be completed in the next two weeks.

Is there a way to do this in the app already, or is it a feature to be added at some point? Or is this outside the app's philosophy? :D I tried using checklists to this end, but I've had no success thus far. Notes seem like a viable alternative, but only for recording the days when I finish reading. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks for any answer in advance!

Comments

• AdamAdam Developer
    Hi and welcome to the forum! (and sorry for late response)

At the moment it's not possible. This functionality will be added as part of a module - "Target Goals". You can check its description in the Modules view and vote for its development.