Done tasks behaving a bit odd

WordBearerWordBearer Member
edited April 2018 in Bugs & Errors
Lately, I've been having some issue with the done tasks list. I think it's more of an error than a real bug, but I haven't seen it on the Forum so I warrant it should be mentioned. For the last couple of days, whenever I change the order of tasks in the done tasks list, it comes up with the message "Sorry, a rare inconsistency was detected in your list. All tasks starting from -time- had to be undone. Please check and correct your list."

It began occurring when I accidentally pressed the down arrow on the latest done task in my task list, and has resulted in bringing it back to the day plan. Since, it fires randomly when I change the order of my done tasks. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Comments

• AdamAdam Developer
    It'll happen every time you move a task below the last position in the "done" list. It's an error, but I've left it not fixed as it serves as a kind of "undo" feature... (mentioned here for instance: http://cambiastic.com/goalist/forum/discussion/comment/174/#Comment_174)
  • angelasandersangelasanders Member
    edited April 2018 Posts: 0

Lately, I've been having some issue with the done tasks list. I think it's more of an error than a real bug, but I haven't seen it on the Forum so I warrant it should be mentioned. For the last couple of days, whenever I change the order of tasks in the done tasks list, it comes up with the message "Sorry, a rare inconsistency was detected in your list. All tasks starting from -time- had to be undone. Please check and correct your list."

It began occurring when I accidentally pressed the down arrow on the latest done task in my task list, and has resulted in bringing it back to the day plan. Since, it fires randomly when I change the order of my done tasks. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks for any help in advance!

I also have the last month. I do not know why this is so...