Errors with Log

anperrianperri Member
edited August 2018 in Bugs & Errors
Hello,

I wanted to report some minor bugs (some may not every be bugs)

1st one is an easy one.
There is a spelling error on the "Counter prompt" - "Eeach" - second paragraph, second to last sentence.

2nd one.
When looking at the sums of a counter log, the list doesn't account for negative values.
Ex. I was tracking water in Milliliters. After a few days, I grew tired of adding the extra zeros. I wanted to change to deciliters (see next). To keep the totals in-line with my goals, I had to subtract and add as appropriate.
I noticed that the sum on the calendar view is fine as well as the goals. So far this issue only resides in the list.

3rd error?
when using the counter all number are floored. This prevented me from using fractional counters to measure my water consumption in Liters.
you can do 0.9 and it floors to zero. This isn't hiding the value as 0.9 + 0.9 =0 or whatever you enter. perhaps this should specify ints only or be corrected to allow for decimals?

Aside from these super minor glitches I noticed, I have been loving Goalist and I am super glad you made this wonderful tool.

Regards,

Anthony

Screenshot_20180815-092608.png
1080 x 1920 - 181K
Screenshot_20180815-092742.png
1080 x 1920 - 222K
Screenshot_20180815-122227.png
1080 x 1920 - 387K
Screenshot_20180815-092620.png
1080 x 1920 - 125K

Comments

• AdamAdam Developer
    Hi Anthony, thank you for your kind words, I'm very happy you like the app. And thank you for the detailed description and screenshots.
    Re 1: found it, corrected.
    Re 2: I'll correct it this week
    Re 3: for now only integers are supported, so 0.9 entered becomes 0. I'd like to extend it to support decimals, but not sure when I'll be able to do it.

I'll let you know when a new version with corrections 1&2 is published. And in the future when 3 is implemented.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Just publishing version 5.7.2 with a fix for #1 & #2.
    Thanks again for reporting this, Anthony.
  • anperrianperri Member
    Not a problem, thank you again for sharing the app.