Importance of value does not reliably change.

I tried to rebalance the importance allocated to a few values. Some changed others did not. Also after changing one successfully it then would not change back. I'm using the long press edit menu, is there another method?

Comments

• AdamAdam Developer
    Do you mean that after using "Edit" and changing the importance the new value is not remembered, but the old one is still displayed instead?
  • tomomtomom Member
    Pretty much, however it seems to be unpredictable.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    edited October 2018 Posts: 0
    Oh, so not the old value, but a random value? What are the numbers? Do they ever go beyond 1-100 range?

If you exit the Values screen and get back to it - are the Importance numbers different every time too, or does it happen only after the edit?

And what is your Android system version?
  • tomomtomom Member
    Family value seems to change okay. Healthy mind gets intermittently stuck on 51 after changing from original 50.

I haven't tried a number outside the 1-100. I selected numbers from the drop down menu.

The values do not change when exiting the values screen.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    OK, thank you for the details, I'm looking for the problem now. If you could check your Android version it would be helpful too (Settings > About device > Android version). I'll let you know as soon as I discover anything.
  • tomomtomom Member
    Sorry forgot to append spec:
    Android 6.0
    HTC One m8 phone.
    HTC sense version 7.0.
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Please let me know if the problem persists after upgrading to the newest version just published: 6.0.2.