Change end time of day

Hi! I am a college student using Goalist. I want to be able to change the end time of the day for people like me who are often awake late.
In the present state, it is difficult to manage the schedule of dawn time. For example, when I want to add task of studying mathematics from 11:00 pm to 1:00 am, I need to add today's and tomorrow's schedules both. And if I add another job to a full plan, only the schedule from 11 pm to 12 pm will be modified.
So my suggestion is
1. Change the start and end times of a day at the same time. (For example, one day begins and ends at 3:00) This will be useful for remain 24 hours per day.
2. If I add task that ends at over 12am in the night, the start time of the next day will be automatically delayed. For example, if I add a three-hour task at 11pm today, tomorrow will be from 2 am to 12 am.
If I already have a way to do something similar to these, let me know! And thank you for always making Goalist better :)

Comments

• AdamAdam Developer
    Thank you for the suggestions. I advise getting more sleep instead of studying too much :D just kidding, I understand the situation. This would be tricky though, because of the internal design... But I'll think about some possibilities on how this could be organized at least to some extent.