Hi!

paulmariahpaulmariah Member
edited December 2016 in Welcome
I'm a wife and mom of 4 (my oldest is a senior this year). I wanted a way to track how my time was being spent so that I could make sure that the things that I claim are important to me are getting done, and not just deleted off of my busy schedule. I found Goalist by searching habits and goals on google play and liked the detailed reports. There is a bit of a learning curve, but I also like that I have been able to customize it to meet my needs.

Mariah

Comments

• Ana & AdamAna & Adam Goalist Team
    Hi Mariah - very nice to meet you!
  • KlaraKlara Member
    Hi, my name is Klara, I just found Goalist in the app store and it seems this could be worth another try - after
    testig almost every to do app I found. Many quite o.k., but never really satisfying. Now I am spending a lot of time testing and trying instead of really working ...
    I have a lot of repeating tasks and could not find out yet how to plan it with goalist, so I still move between here and Google tasks - is there a way of monitoring different tasks instead of a goal? Or do I really have to plan a goal for each task if I want to check out when to plan it again?
  • Ana & AdamAna & Adam Goalist Team
    Welcome Klara!

At the moment yes, you can only monitor tasks by creating goals and monitors for them.

We're thinking about introducing a feature to configure a task as "I want to perform it at least once during 7 days period" (or any N days). Tasks would be presented in form of a list, like the Everyday Tasks (see menu of the schedule/day plan view). The list would be sorted by the days left to get it done. It could help in choosing what needs to get done first. Then the system could every day find tasks that are beyond their threshold and alarm about it.

Is that what you mean here?
  • _Sharon_Sharon Member
    Well stated, Mariah! I found I have had a To Do List that grows & reminder notifications that end up being ignored.

I wanted a way to track how my time was being spent so that I could make sure that the things that I claim are important to me are getting done, and not just deleted off of my busy schedule.

Mariah

~X(
  • woozeranwoozeran Member
    edited July 2017 Posts: 0
    Hello Mariah! I hope you will enjoy spending time on this forum :) All of us started from Google Play and from downloading this program and here we found new interesting people. So, welcome!
  • jessicamartinjessicamartin Member
    edited February 2018 Posts: 0
    Hello and welcome on this site!