Introduction & Terminology
Website & Agreement
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the cambiastic.com website and all content,
services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the "Website" and “us”, ”we” or “our” for short).
The Website is owned and operated by Cambiastic ("Cambiastic Designs", "Cambiastic Logo Designs").
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Cambiastic, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
“Client”, “You”, “Your” means You as the user of our Website.
“Cambiastic”, “Service Provider” means us - the owners of the Website and providers of graphic design services.
You (the Client) are engaging Us (Cambiastic) for a specific "Project" of designing a logo based on your specifications, drafts and explanations that you provide.
Projects where the Client is inactive for a period of 31 days are automatically closed and considered finished.
You are engaging Us as an independent contractor. You authorize Us to use the final versions solely as part of our Website, portfolio and marketing materials including the original drafts and explanations without Your explicit written permission to do so.
Ownership & Copyright
- The Client retains complete ownership of the final logos after a complete payment is made. The Client has no right to use the logo or its sketches before the complete payment is made.
- The Client is assigned rights to use the design, graphics, and text contained, logos and explanations at his discretion.
- The Website retains the right to use the logos solely as marketing material. That includes our website, portfolio, and social media. Cambiastic may not, under any circumstances, sell them or use for profit unless explicitly authorized by the Client.
- We retain the right to use elements of unused concepts in other projects.
- The Website should use the logos in a fair and legal manner which does not damage the reputation and integrity of the Client
- Having no legal background we do not provide guidance for logo trademarking. If you intend to trademark your logo we advise to get a legal advice from a trademark attorney and let us know in advance if you have any special requirements. We do, however, assure you that we create original logos from scratch, don't use any templates or clipart. So to the best of our knowledge you shouldn't have any issues with trademarking a logo we create.
Other TermsThe final files are delivered in one color version. Each additional color version is regarded as a separate project and requires a separate fee.
Exporting the logo on a different background in different formats requires a fee equal to 15% of the base project price.
Exporting the logo in different formats on a different background and adjusting the colors of the logo to match the background better requires a fee equal to 25% of the base project price.
The final file in a vector format is delivered in one size as vector format is scalable without limits so it does not make any sense to create separate files in different sizes. If the Client, for any reason, still wants to get vector format files in multiple sizes it must be arranged separately and requires additional fee to which both sides must agree.
Specifications for final files
For licensing reasons the Service Provider will not provide the Client with any font files. If needed, the Client will download or purchase the font from an appropriate website or online store. The Service Provider may provide the Client with links to the fonts but educating the Client on how to install and use the font on Client's computers is outside of the scope of the project. If needed, it must be arranged separately and requires additional fee to which both sides must agree.
Adjusting colors of the design is a normal part of the design process and may be requested as part of the specification or within each revision round. The Client should provide exact RGB color codes for the Web and CMYK and/or Pantone color codes for the Print. After delivering the final files no complaints about colors will be accepted unless the colors used by the Service Provider in the final files delivered were different than those specified by the Client (the Service Provider made a mistake). Additional fee will be required if the Client wants the Service Provider to prepare new final files using different colors.
The Agreement contained in these Terms & Conditions constitutes the sole agreement between the Client and Cambiastic.
Any additional work not specified in this contract requires a separate agreement.